Fire damage to a Tamiami home left the unmistakable odor of fire and smoke damage behind to be cleaned. The family was shaken up about all the destruction the fire had done and the water damage the house incurred during the firefighting battle. But, in the midst of the restoration, they were most concerned that the odor would never go away. Our technicians have received the finest training available, and they possess the experience to mitigate all the elements of a home fire. The house was cleaned up and restored quickly, and the odor and soot removal was aided by the use of sophisticated equipment like the ozone generator pictured here. If your family forced to deal with fire damage to your home, call SERVPRO of North Fort Myers. We are ready to help.