Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
You know the feeling...
You come home from a long day at work and there's standing water in your kitchen.
Unfortunately, disasters don't respect your schedule. That's why our hardworking teams are on call and equipped to handle any disaster faster and better, twenty-four hours a day. We know how disheartening it can be to wake up or come home to a disaster, and we leverage our passion for excellence with our work ethic to make sure you are taken care of as quickly as possible. If left unaddressed for even a few hours, water damage can begin to cause mold and decay. So no matter how extensive the disaster, SERVPRO of North Fort Myers will be there faster to help you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (239) 573-7911
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Fort Myers arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.